Monday, June 25, 2007

Baby Clotheslines

This was one of the wheels I loved from the first minute I saw it. I didn't buy it because I just didn't want to start another collection of stuff that I wouldn't use. I rarely use the normal size wheels I have and I have a few of the ink colors still unopened. I found out this wheel would be retiring this year, so I had to get it. I have two jumbo wheels now but I still didn't purchase any of the jumbo ink cartridges. The neat thing about the jumbo wheel is you can ink it up like a brayer, and cover the front of an A2 card with one revloution. (I got this tip from my SU suppliers, Jayne and Staci)
I may have to challenge myself one day to use the other wheels once I get into my new space.
I mentioned before the I had a lot of baby cards to make. I recently found out about one more.
This is for one of my friends who recently announced her pregnancy. I am sending this one to her now to congratulate her. I don't have any of those cute big belly stamps to send to moms-to-be so this one is going to have to do.

Stamps: Clothesline Jumbo Wheel(SU), background stamp from Bundle of Joy set (SU)
Cardstock: Cool Caribbean (SU) White card(Georgia Pacific)
Ink:Brilliance Graphite Black (Tsukenko), Cool Caribbean (SU)
Other: Prismacolor Pencils, Cloud Paper Edgers(Fiskars)



This one goes into my blue baby boy stash for later this summer.

Stamps: Clothesline Jumbo Wheel(SU)
Printed paper: Blues (DCWV) White card(Georgia Pacific)
Ink:Brilliance Graphite Black (Tsukenko),
Other: Prismacolor Pencils, Cloud Paper Edgers(Fiskars)

5 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

What sweet cards, that is a great tip about the giant wheel. Thanks

Leigh said...

Such adorable cards.

Kathy W said...

Very cute cards. And I'm sure it is a matter of personal taste, but I prefer these with the little baby clothes over the bella or big belly stamps. Thanks for sharing; I need to get my wheel stamps out more!

malieta said...

Awwwwwww.....how cute is that!!!!!
Your friend is going to love that card.

Cindy H. said...

These cards are soooo cute. TFS