Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Black Eyed Susan Duo

Here are two more cards made over the weekend. The main image is the Single Black Eyed Susan.

I colored it to look more like a daisy. Thsi first one was another failed attemp at that Challenge I mentioned yesterday. Actually, I think I made this one first. The Joy stamp here is a Eureka Stamp. The Green paper is from the Stampin Up's Pallet O' Prints sample pack. I colored the flower centers with Prismacolor pencils and water color pencils for the background.


This one was just colored with Prismacolors and matted on the Au Chocolate SU paper and Chocolate Chip cardstock. This Joy stamp is from The Stamping Studio.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh more beautiful cards using the coneflower. They don't give the impression that you had any problems at all with these cards. These are lovely! Thank you for sharing.