Monday, April 2, 2007

Week Seven

Ok, it's not Tuesday yet, but, right now I'm online. It spent quite a bit of time on the phone with the cable company this morning trying to get my online connection working and it still has been hit or miss all day today. I thought I would go ahead and post tonight while I'm online. I may have to go and trade in my modem for one that is more consistent.


Here are a couple appropriate verses from one of my favorite Psalm.

Psalm 139: 15 +16

My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.


Baby’s Development ~Week Seven from Pregnancy.org

Elbows form - Again, taking a peek inside you could see your baby's fascination with bending and flexing. Later you will swear you can enlist your child as the star of the next "Karate Kid" movie!
Fingers start to develop - These digits often become your baby's first toy!
Feet start to appear with tiny notches for the toes - It is fascinating that at less than a half inch, your little guy (or gal) already is leaving "footprints" on your heart!
Ears eyes and nose start to appear - Although they may resemble an alien life form, these all "shift" soon enough into a more normal appearance.
Intestines start to form in the umbilical cord - Did you know that initially the intestines are not formed inside your baby's body?
Teeth begin to develop under the gums - Thankfully, right now you won't be dealing with teething pain!


Mom’s condition:
Nothing to write home about. So far the nausea is mild. This is totally different from my previous experiences.(especially the girls) Looks like God chose to show mercy to me, at least for now. Yippee!!! ( thanks for your prayers, don't stop!! ) I have difficult moments but nothing horrible or long lasting. The day I took the glucose test was really bad day, but other than that, as long as I don’t let myself get too hungry, it’s manageable. You should see my freezer! wink I’ve been taking prenatal vitamins for 3 weeks now. In the past I didn’t tolerate vitamins this soon. It's all good. God is good.

No comments: