Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Fabriano Note Card RAKs*



RAKS from two lovely fellow stampers.
The card pictured above is from Isabelle. I love her watercoloring skills and style. I want to be like Isabelle when I grow up!
The second RAK came in the form of blank Fabriano note cards from an equally talented and inspiring cardmaker, Trish. I used them to play with Both Way Blossoms since it was one of her cards that made me fall in love with the set. I liked it as soon as I saw it in the SU catalog, but seeing her card made me need it.
Stamps: All stamps by Stampin' Up-- Both Way Blossoms, and Small Sayings
Ink: Basic Brown (permanent) also SU
Paper: Fabriano note cards (Approx size is 3 1/2 x 5 1/4) The purple and brown are Basic Grey from Lily Kate. The blue is K and Company
Other: Water Color Pencils and Water Brush
* RAK = Random Act of Kindness

6 comments:

Inkerbelle said...

Wow Jacki, i LOVE what you did with the Both Way Blossoms!! But geez, now I need that set too.....

Kristine said...

Those are all so wonderful!! I just found your blog and I'm loving it so much :0) Love that you're so willing and able to share what it means to be a "princess". I'm happy to say I'm a princess too! ;0)

Monica Hunter said...

I think I NEED that set too! I liked it in the catalog, but didn't see myself using it. But if I could stamp anything half as pretty, it would be worth it!

Jacki Marie said...

I love this set! I don't regret for a second purchasing it.

Trish D said...

Ooh, love what you did with the notecards! I particularly like the blue one with the punched edge. I need to pull out my blossoms again soon! (And BTW, the word set is "Small Sayings." Yes, I'm a nerd)

Jacki Marie said...

Don't worry, I love nerds! I knew I could count on you!