Monday, April 23, 2007

Tag, I'm it...

The first person to tag me was Trish. When she tagged me last week and it just wasn't a good time for me to do this. In the meantime, all the people I chose have been tagged over and over again. I thought about it and I'm still going to tag then ones I wanted to originally. So ladies, if you don't want to do this AGAIN, don't worry about it...

Here is Trish's tag...
And tag, you're it!! You've been nominated for a "Thinking Blogger" award, in recognition for the inspiration that you continually provide. See the details at: http://trish-d.blogspot.com/2007/04/me-really.html

I have to come up with 5 blogs that make me think.
1. Lisa's blog is the first one I regulary checked. Mucho Talent...
2. Dina's blog is inspiring. I want to color like she does when I grow up. I still don't see how she has time to do it all??? I think I'm busy...
3. Debbie's blog is also one of my favorites. ( me and everybody else....)
4. Nancy's blog is like having a craft encyclopedia online with pretty pictures.
5. Monica's blog-Hambo Stamps Although the blog is a fairly new, Monica's an old buddy of mine. We go way back... three years or so, right Monica?? She's got a new design team so we get to see her work as well as theirs. Monica's a hoot too. ( by the way, the 17 year old teenager in my family thinks I'm old because I use the word "hoot")


The second was Allison http://stampinwhenican.blogspot.com/2007/04/ive-been-tagged.html

This time I have to share 7 random things about myself and then tag 7 people.
Random facts:
1. I got my first job at age 5, driving a tractor in a tobacco field on my grandaddy's farm.
2. I am the only sister of 5 girls whose name doesn't start with a "D".
3. I still have the Prismacolor pencils I bought my senior year in high school for .40 cents a piece. They are very tiny now....
4. My first intended major in college was physical therapy. I graduated with a degree in my third major-- Accounting and Finance. (One day, I'll have a contest to see if you can guess the second one)
5. Although I grew up in the same city, I didn't see the Liberty Bell in person until I was 23.
6. I married my first boyfriend. He was my "boyfriend" at 13 before I was allowed to date. We got together when I was 20 and have been together since.
7. My favorite color was orange all my life, until I became obsessed with purple at 18.

Tagging seven....

1. Denise, loves the stampingbellas, and coffee. I found her when she had a very generous blog candy contest, trying to get cards for another stamper who was helping girls scouts to send cards to the troops.
2. Jay, she's well rounded artist, because she does a lot of styles well and is very informative. I've learned a lot about the Bind it all from her blog.
3. Julie, one of my new favorites. Go see today's card and the tote from the previous post.
4. Donna (Mrs. C). it took me 1 1/2 years to get to 10,00 hits on my 360, she did it in three weeks... She makes beautiful cards...
5. Can I tag the one who tagged me? Allison makes beautiful cards, and she reads thousands of blogs and makes it her business to let us all know what is going on in all of them.
6. Julie's blog is probably the first stamping blog I ever read. She makes me laugh. I know she's not playing tag and that's ok. Her blog is fun to read. She had a fabulous project in the latest Cardmaker.
7. Joan, I've been following Joan for a while too. pretty cards...

OK. I'm running out of words and time. I was tagged again by Kimberly www.craftyme-kimberly.blogspot.com Tomorrow, I will post 7 more random facts about me and 7 more blogs I enjoy. This time I'll choose some that are new to me ...
I will even post a couple cards I made in the last few days....
Have a blessed evening!

No comments: