Thursday, April 26, 2007

More Piggies!



Today was a cardmaking therapy day. I had a long list of things to do, but I decided I needed to make cards more. I've been playing with my piggies. No, not my toes, but Hambo's pig stamps! I thought this List Pig went perfectly with the Just a Note (pencil) stamp. The paper is Heidi Grace. I scalloped the circle behind the pig image with some good old fashioned Fiskars Cloud paper edgers (scissors).

One more little Piggie, and then I'm calling it a night!
This Artist Pig has her tools ready to go, but she is looking for inspiration! Notice the clean smock and paintless paint brush! She found her inspiration at Inkerbelle's! Her twin sister over there looks like a painting genius, or at least she was painted by a genius, a very modest genius, I might add.

Create, Inspire, and Artist Pig, are all Hambo Stamps. I dug out my Coluzzle to cut the oval windows, and a corner punch that I haven't used in a while. I used one of the Cuttlebug dies for the first time.

One day soon, I need to have a " put some cards in the mail" day. I have several Thank You's to get mailed. They are made, just not mailed.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The piggie cards are delightful. I love the colors in the "note" card. About chocolate--I'd be interested in seeing cards on that theme. I have one "kiss"(the candy) stamp and would love inspiration.

Allison Rankin said...

Some terrific-looking creations!

Jacki Marie said...

Marcia, I have a collection of chocolate stamps and I do make chocolate themed cards from time to time. Maybe I can inspire you soon. In the meantime, have you seen the card at Mama Dini's?
http://mamadinis.blogspot.com/2007/04/must-be-pms.html

Thanks! Allison. I really liked your card today too!

Inkerbelle said...

Your piggy cards look mahvelous, Jacki! I also like the one on Monica's blog. What a great idea to have him 'wallow' in chocolate rather than mud. Now why didn't I think of that, LOL?

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

I love these little pigs. Your sentiments go so well with them.
Great cards.

Monica Hunter said...

Jacki, you've come up with combinations that hadn't occurred to me. Love the idea of the List Pig with the Just a Note -- perfect! I LOVE what you've done. :)

Jacki Marie said...

I'm glad you like them Monica! I aim to please! Sometime great minds don't think alike and that is fun too!

Thanks Isabelle and Louise!