Friday, April 27, 2007

Just what the Doctor ordered!


This is one of the Thank You cards I made the other day. I used the SU set Off the Chart and Doctor Bella. The paper is Basic Grey. This is the last of the few sheets I used a couple weeks ago. I will be using paper from the other Basic Grey 6 x 6 pad I bought.

Today, we move the first born back into the nest for the summer. It seems like just last week, that she was moving out....

Which reminds me, I have to get the graduation invitation/announcements for the second born in the mail!!! I guess that will be my weekend project.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are an invite/program/announcement-making machine this year!! I don't even think I could begin to do the scale of the projects that you do! I guess my day's comin', though (in about 8 years!).
(Pig cards are delightful!)

Jacki Marie said...

Don't worry, I'll do them if you want. I should be good at it by then. I don't have anyone graduating that year. I think my boys graduations are 7 and 9 years away, so 8 years from now, I'll probably be looking for something to do (wink).

Anonymous said...

Love the latest card. And by the way. congrats on the grad. You do realize that this is also an achievement for you as mom.

Unknown said...

Love this card design, and the Basic Grey paper too -- I just bought 3 of the 6 x 6 packages -- they scale down the patterns so they work great for cards.

Denise Bryant (imchatty) said...

I love this card! I didn't like the words before but with the doctorbella....soooooo cute.

Anonymous said...

JACKIE, I LOOOVE THIS CARD. I NEED TO GET THAT SU SET AND THAT BELLA. YOU'RE SUCH AN ENABLER. LOL