Tuesday, April 17, 2007

more goodies...




I am feeling so blessed today. I did all that talking about the miscarriage and all and I failed to acknowledge my husband's faithfulness and support. He did all that was expected of him and more in the light of all that is going on here.

I received more flowers today. This time it was my stamping friends I met through Gingerwood. If you've just joined me in the last month or so, you need to read the story about the ax murderer from the internet. Thanks!! Ann, Shari, Heather, and Jayne (my other favorite Stampin Up dealer-- Hi Staci!) I don't know if you know this about me, but I get a lot of mileage out of a bouquet of flowers. I've already taken a bunch of pictures. You just might see a card or two made from them in the next couple weeks. Not only did it brighten my day, I'll use the pictures of the flowers to make cards that will hopefully bring some sunshine to many people in the future.
I've got to make a taxi run, but when I get back I have one more thing to share.

No comments: