Monday, April 16, 2007

Kindness from the heart..


What a day full of surprises! I received purple tulips from a very dear friend who knew exactly what would make me smile today. Thanks Karen!

A sweet card and a special treat from another dear friend, Isabelle. She read on this blog a couple weeks ago that I had looked for this "let's get together" stamp in vain. She discovered it at Michaels and sent it to me. Hmmm let's see, I'm also looking for a cherry cheesecake? Or even better... what I really want is a Mazda CX9?? Do you think one will 'poof' arrive on my doorstep?? Tee hee... Just kidding. Thanks so much, Isabelle

And the last surprise, flowers from my husband's work.

2 comments:

Trish D said...

I'm praying for you and your family. I'm so glad that you had some happy surprises.

And tag, you're it!! You've been nominated for a "Thinking Blogger" award, in recognition for the inspiration that you continually provide. See the details at: http://trish-d.blogspot.com/2007/04/me-really.html

Monica Hunter said...

Beautiful flowers and card! Glad they brought you some cheer. :)