Friday, March 30, 2007

Joy in His presence.


Ink: Memories White Dye, SU Perfect Plum

Paper: White, Purple and Mirror Card

Other: 1/4 " sheer ribbon, silver brads, dove charm, jump ring, corner punch, circle punch (to make notches to keep the ribbon in place)

I created this card for What Would You Create at Biblical Impressions' website. I stamped this background years ago. Funny thing about really cleaning up, I'm finding all kinds of things I started and set aside. As I find things I am either doing something with them or throwning them away. Watch your mailbox, 'cause if I have your address, I might send you something. I have a drawer full of images. I tend to stamp more than I need at the time. I'm getting rid of them if I still own the stamp. Should I give them away? or throw them away?
Anyway, I chose this verse, because I'm going thru something that requires me to constantly remember my motto to "Choose Joy" This verse reminds me where to get that joy: in the presence of God.

1 comment:

Trish D said...

Beautiful card!! I like that it's relatively simple so it's all about the verse.