Sunday, March 4, 2007

Here's another reject..


As promised, here is another one of my favorite cards that was rejected for publication. Actually it was sent into The RubberStamper at the same time as the card in the previous post. I don't own this stamp, so if you know which company makes this let me know.
I mentioned my buddies from the Eureka Board yesterday, but not by name. They are Dina (Dini), Trish D.(Tah-Dah!) , Sara(Sarosa) and Madison(Madison).
Eureka rewards stampers with free stamps for getting published so we are prepaing for the worse, but hoping and expecting the best! --besides, making cards is soooo much fun!
I'm hoping to have my cheer bag card done in the next day or so. I can't wait to show it to you!!
Trish and Dina have fabulous blogs. Click on their names above to go visit them.

No comments: