Saturday, August 20, 2011

My first card in months...

and least weeks, right? The ones I posted in Jul, were made at some point in June. I delayed their posting until I could send them to the recipients.

I took this with my phone last night after finishing it. I meant to re-take it today with the real camera and sunlight before I posted it for the Hambo Hoe Down, but I didn't... and now I'm realizing that this doesn't count for the current challenge because I didn't follow directions. :( I have to score it somewhere. OK, go see the other folks' cards, I'm going back to my desk, after I get some sleep... 
I love coloring flowers, so thanks Tim. Now go draw some more! I vote for tulips and roses.
Paper (Basic Grey), Image is (Hambo), colored with Copics. I'll still try to take another picture at some point. 

No comments: