Saturday, November 13, 2010

Thirty Days of Thankfulness: Day 13 ~ Knowledge

Knowledge, learning, education...

Y'all seriously, I'm thankful that my brain still works. I'm taking 3rd year level college courses after being out of school for 23 years--- and my brain STILL works!  And here I was afraid that all those years of Elmo and Junie B Jones and Captain Underpants had irreparably damaged something up there.

2012, baby!!

P.S.  To answer the question, what am I studying or what do I want to be when I grow up?

I already have an Associates Degree in Finance and Accounting. Now I want to do something with Graphic Design or Web Design which is also an Associates program. The solution was to put me a program called Technical Management which is a lot of business and management classes along with the technology based design classes. It is the program that most of my credits transferred into so that I'm starting as a junior.

1 comment:

seamom said...

You go girl!
2012 huh? I have a couple of Graduation stamp sets. Does your school have school colors?
Knowledge... I am most grateful that I know Jesus.