Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Brave Girls Club...

To all my girls...
If you haven't heard of the Brave Girls Club, you should go here  to the Brave Girls website and read about it and sign up to receive the inspiring emails.

Even if you don't have time to do that, make time to read this blog post.  Seeing Past What It Seems
I strongly, strongly recommend it. It takes a strong brave girl (or boy) to adjust your behavior and become compassionate to others despite of what it seems on the exterior.

That's my PSA for today.  We need each other... family, friends, neighbors... we need to be more compassionate to each other.

3 comments:

Amy said...

boys are in more trouble in our world than girls are, but no one pays attention to them....stuff like this bugs me--they need to start putting more emphasis on saving the boys! Ok, I'll get off my soapbox now....:)

Any good sites for encouraging and building our boys up? Would love to know! Hugs girlfriend! Hope you are enjoying the fabulous midwestern weather we're having!!

Jacki Marie said...

they? I hope there is encouragement for boys.As mom's with boys, maybe we should do something about that? huh? Although this is called Brave Girls, I think it's more about women, than "girls" necessarily Amy. Did you read the post? It was about people, not one gender.

I am loving the weather!!

seamom said...

I read the post. There have been many times during my life when a sign would have been honest. It takes courage and trust to let another/others know the struggles in our lives.