Wednesday, August 25, 2010

So Far, Not So Good...

I started this week with plans to be organized and efficient. I didn't calculate in all the things that could throw my plans out of whack. We had a house showing that was unexpected and a waste of time probably. Not only did the realtor and buyer miss the first appointment, they showed up early for the second appointment and rushed us out. When the buyer mentioned the great pictures of our home theater that's he's seen, I knew he was not going to want our house.  Those pictures were from another neighbor's house that is for sale. 
Today, I have to pack. I should be doing that now and not blogging, by the way. I have to pack everything we are going to take with us and live with in the townhouse for the next few weeks. Today, I have to actually try to make it fit in the cars too.  Once they pack and load the truck, I won't be able to change my mind because something won't fit in the car. The packers will be here tomorrow to pack everything else in the house. All of that will go into storage. We have not found a house yet, so we are renting.  We want the boys to start school on time. 
That's really all I have time to say today. I will post some pictures tomorrow... 

No comments: