or a couple of weeks. LOL!! Let's see... so much has happened since the last time I posted. I really don't have time to post now, but what the heck?!
- I never did show you what they got me for Mother's Day. It's a necklace that says "Jones 7" This is the name I gave our little bunch. There is birthstone charm and a star charm. They were pretty proud of themselves for picking this one out. I'm proud too...
- My daughter graduated from high school. Three down, two to go...
- I ran away from home for a week alone. I headed north, making stops in North Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, and Delaware, before returning home. Guess what I did? I went to the Apple store in Virginia. I LOVE the Apple store... I wonder if they would hire me. I might look into that...
- I really wished I had a card to show you, but alas, I don't. I have done some coloring here and there, but mostly I've been studying and writing. This is the last week of classes. Yup, week number 7 of my 8 week session with week 8 as finals week. I can only see one thing in my near future. I'm writing a persuasive essay for my composition class on scrapbooking. I'll share it when it's done. The other class is a Psych class called Motivation and Leadership and it is kicking my butt, but I'm learning a lot! So far two B's. I had a 98 average in the composition class until I had a technical error last week in uploading my rough draft of my essay. I'm sorry, I still can't talk about that without crying. :(
And if my life needed any more excitement... Are you sitting down? I have some news... Ready??
- My husband accepted a position in Battle Creek Michigan and we're heading back up north (to freeze). The good news is, we are going back to the place we moved from three years ago and already have lots of friends there. The bad news is, I've been talking about looking for a job once this session of classes is over. That means, I won't be able to sit by the fire on snow days and watch everyone else struggle to get to work when it snows. That is, unless I can find a job that involves telecommuting. -- that is not something I'm opposed to. P.S. I hate snow.
- The good thing about the cold weather is I'll read more, cause I ain't going out from November 'till June. :) AT least as soon as school is done next week, I can finally relax ( hahaha) and read the new book Heart of the Matter, by one of my favorite authors, Emily Giffin. I pre-ordered it and it's been here for a few weeks now. I dare not start reading it until school is done, or that book will have cost me a couple thousand dollars by the time I fail the class. Her writing is engaging. The characters will become your friends and you can't walk out on your friends, right? Once I've started a book of her, I didn't put it down until I was finished. By the way, Her first two books are currently being made into a movie. The cover design is originally what attracted me to Love the One You're With. Once I read it, I went back to see what else she had written. I haven't read Heart of the Matter as I said, but I've heard it is as good as the rest. I just remember when I read each of them, nothing else got done until I was finished... sometimes including sleep.
What's with me taking so many pictures of myself lately?