Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'm going in...

I'm getting ready to start my final exam in my Psych class.  I'm a little nervous, can you tell?  I had a hard time focusing the last couple of days, but I still managed to get a lot of studying and organizing done. Once I start the exam I'm allowed 3 1/2 hours to complete it.  It's open book and open notes -- online, but it's still going to be tough. 
Someone asked on Facebook so I thought I would say here-- I'm taking classes at Devry University.  So far, I love their program.  I haven't taken online classes before of any kind.  They provided me with a coach, which has been really helpful. The rest of the staff and departments are all easy to reach.  So far, it's been all positives.  


My verse of today...


I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalm 139:14





I'm going in... 

No comments: