Saturday, June 27, 2009

Father's Day

Good Saturday Morning! Here are two simple cards I made for Father's day. Simple has been the name of my game lately. :) I was experimenting with the digital images from Hambo Stamps and comparing Copics to Prismacolor Pencils so I have one of each to show you.

This Frog Prince image on the first card (5 1/2" x 4 1/4") was colored with Copics markers. I'm pretty limited in my color choices right now, but it was pretty easy to get a good look with what I have. (I'm going to have to retake this photo when I get back home. I don't like the way it looks in direct sunlight.)

The Frog Prince on this second card (5x7) was colored with Prismacolors. I (heart) my pencils.

I don't have much to tell today. I spent 13+ hours driving yesterday ( from Michigan to Delaware) and I'm exhausted. But, I'm up early because there is nothing like waking to the smell of breakfast at Mom's. I hope you have a blessed weekend. I'm going to hang with my Gail later today and hopefully get a little more rest this morning.

2 comments:

seamom said...

Very cute, Jacki.
Copics are so expensive! I'd love to read your comments: cost vs quality of the look compared to pencils and Gamsol.
Be safe on the road, and enjoy all your visiting with family and friends!
Still stamping... and also choosing JOY!

Becky said...

What a prince charming :). I like the second one only because the green is one of my favorite greens to work with :). Isnt it nice when some one else is doing the cooking??