Sunday, November 2, 2008

You Make me Smile!

On Friday, Jennifer corrdinated a trick or treat on Lisa. We all made cards for her and dedicated the post to her. Friday's post on the Hero Club Blog. This was my card.


While I was making Lisa's mini card, I made two more.
Each card is : 2 3/4 x 4 1/4″

Stamps:

1)Cap and Scarf Penguin

2)Winter Pup Product

3) Santa Owl

used on all three cards...

Stamps: From the Heart Greetings Ink: Black Dye Ink
Paper: Holiday Mixed Notecards
Other: ribbon, red Zig marker, BasicGrey Figgy paper collection, Prisma Glitter, Glue Pen,
color pencils, glue dots, circle punches

2 comments:

Sarosa said...

What darling cards, Jacki! I especially love the owl. No, the penguin. Wait, no really, I think it's the owl...

Anyway, cute stamps, great layout!

Michelle Adams said...

SO cute! I love them all, especially that penguin!!!