Saturday, November 22, 2008

Wow and Wow! You Bless me...


I don't really know what I was expecting when I asked for your "presents". Actually I was a little embarrassed when I read it later. But I am floored, honored, and impressed by your vocabulary and your "poetic" language... Very often in this life we don't get accolades for doing what we do, and even less for being who we are. I'm thankful that you can see me for who I am. I'm blessed that you all took the time to bless me over the past few days. I wish I could express it accurately. "My cup runneth over*" I did what I know how to do and I made a card last night.
I said I was putting myself on a leave from the blog so I'm going to keep this short. I just wanted to thank you!!!
P.S. My computer got a nasty virus and died last night. I was searching for words to the song called "I Choose Joy" and I think I got it from one of the sites that came up in the search engine. I've got to get it fixed ASAP! At least we have a back up. All my pictures are backed up, I think, so it isn't a tragedy except I can't get online as easily---that might not be a bad thing either. I don't have time to be on the computer because I'm doing deep cleaning this week, getting ready for the holidays and company. The Boy is chomping at the bit to decorate, but my motto is, "We don't decorate dirt!" so we have to clean clean first.
We saw Twilight this morning and I won't give anything away but I would go again to see it right now if I could get away with it.
I'm going back to work, but if anybody asks, I wasn't here ok? That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Be blessed! I am!
Still Choosing Joy, Jacki
* "My cup runneth over" is a quote from one of my favoritest movies, Hope Floats.
Stamps: you bless me (Stampabilities), Daisy (GinaK)
Paper: Basic Grey
Other: color pencils, Prisma glitter, Marth Stewart border punch

1 comment:

Diane Noble said...

Having a bit of a sleepless night, so I'm blog hopping, and decided to check in on your creations. This is a beautiful card. Congrats on 3 years of blogging! Thanks for sharing your beautiful creations with us.

Blessings!