Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Daisy or Coneflower?

I'm not sure what this sketchy flower is supposed to be, exactly. I've always thought of it as a daisy but it looks more like a cone flower to me now. It's from The Angel Company, probably long ago retired. The stamp used for the background (Flourish 2 from Paper Inspirations) is a new stamp I picked up the last time Hobby Lobby had stamps on sale. I stamped it with VersaMark. The papers were all from my scraps and the ribbon is something I picked up last year at Michaels.

Changing the subject... I totally had almost two days hijacked! I decided that it was time to take off the nail tips and started soaking one hand at a time on Monday thinking it would take an hour for each hand. I used my non soaking hand to hold the book I was reading. Monday after several hours, I finally got the first hand done. Which means I spent yesterday soaking the other hand and watching TV. With that behind me today, I was finally able to make a card and I even managed to get a few other things accomplished.

Well, that's all for today. Maybe tomorrow will be my fancy card day?

No comments: