Friday, September 12, 2008

Another Update

My doctor called. She worked me into her schedule. She also apologized profusely when I told her that she didn't tell me she was leaving. She thought she had... So she'll be discussing my case with her colleague and I'll follow up with the colleague (who is experienced in my type of disease) in two weeks this time instead of one. Also depending on how I tolerated this week, I get to go up a dose next week. Wohoo!
I just didn't want to leave you hanging in case I don't blog all weekend. I know how you love the drama of my life. LOL
Seriously, thank you for your prayers and concern. Now if you would excuse me, I have to go to get ready for my date tonight!
Choosing JOY! Jacki

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yesss! I'm so relieved for you! Now go take a nap. Your stress level has probably been off the charts.

Kimberly said...

Oh I am glad to hear things are going as best they can. He is good.

Have a wonderful date!! I think we have had one in the last two years...

Anonymous said...

Great news. You did get an answer and it was a good one.

Anonymous said...

Glad things worked out. I know how stressful it can be with Doctors. Now take time and enjoy the weekend. sandie 994