Friday, August 8, 2008

May God's presence bring you peace...

The cure for anxiousness... God's presence. CeCe Winans did a CD a few years ago called Throne Room. The first several songs were designed to usher you into God's presence. It's not the kind of music I like to listen to as I'm driving down the road in my van. It's really easy to get emotional and tear up.... not really a good thing when you're driving....

I bought the set with this saying from smARTworks, because I often write that message on the inside of my cards. Sometimes I send a card to someone when whey are going thru a seemingly insurmountable problem, or a death in the family, miscarriage... times when there are no words to say. I wish them peace in God's presence.

So about the card:
If I remember correctly, this is an Anna Griffin image. I colored it when I worked at Michaels in Warner Robins years ago. (It was at least 4 1/2 years ago). I've been thru my already colored images and making decisions and I have a lot more where this came from so. (I think I color too much). I have to thin out my 'collections' to a more manageable amount so I'm giving a lot of them away....


Here is a close up. I didn't do any blending at all. I stamped the image in light gray and then traced around the image with the color pencils (coloring book style) totally covering up the ink.


Do some card making or card sending this weekend. Bless somebody and be blessed! Jacki ;)

2 comments:

Sharon in NE said...

That is such a comforting thing to say. Very nice card.

Dawn Bibbs said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!

CeCe was at our church a few weeks ago. I really enjoy her music (and her brothers). But you're right...it is NOT driving music :-).