Monday, August 4, 2008

First Day of School

OK, Blogger isn't letting me load pictures right now.

Today was the first day of school and I didn't take any pictures anyway. But thank the Lord that this day went soooo much better than last year's first day. I still can't believe that summer is OVER!

I also had a dermatology appointment today. I needed to get test results from 6 weeks ago and now she wants to see me back in three weeks. If I haven't responded to treatment this time, she wants to try a stronger drug taken by mouth instead of the stuff I now apply to my skin. I'm rebelling against that.... I'm always the one in a million to experience the side effects. Pray that I will find balance between being a good patient and my being my own advocate. I've asked the Lord to heal me from Discoid Lupus in the past, and his response was "not yet". Pray with me as I seek healing again.

Speaking of prayer... the days have gotten away from me again. I totally missed August 1st! I'll update my prayer list tomorrow so if you have anything on your heart that you want to share, send me an email or leave a comment here and I'll transfer it to the August prayer list.

No comments: