Monday, July 14, 2008

Clear Coffee Card,Updates, and Such

I have to pay bills so I only have a minute or two --so set your timer...

I haven't finished any new cards that I can show you just yet, but when I organized my cards on Saturday, I did find some that I made in the last few weeks or months that didn't get posted.
Here is a card I made with the coffee set from Hero Arts a little while ago. I used circle punches to create the circles. I also used Smooth Clear Gemstones, Colorbox Queue Chocolates and Blueberries, Scalloped heart cards, Note cards in Lagoon, Pool and Chocolate, and Acetate Cards (I love these! They are much thicker than the acetate we stamp on that can run thru a copier or for an overhead projector).
I think this was my last piece of ribbon from that roll. Let's have a moment of silence, please.... I'll have to find a new favorite.
I did find out for sure that I have two cards that are going to be featured on the Hero Club Blog tomorrow ( Tuesday, July 15) The very talented Laura Griffin's project are on today. Check them out if you haven't already.
I've been to the Dentist office twice today, with two different kids-- one this morning and one this afternoon. I got a lot of reading done, but I've got to get caught up around here now. I'll be back tomorrow ...

No comments: