Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Just for You

Stamps: Just for you (Hero Arts), Fruit (Stampendous)
Paper ( Basic Grey)Other: Prismacolor Pencils,magnetic snaps (Basic Grey), Circle punches

This gatefold card's finished size is 6" x 5".


I originally made this card when I decided to try selling cards on Ebay. I've given up on that idea for now, I don't have time to deal with Ebay. So for now, I think I'm going to hang on to this one and use it as a Thanksgiving card. Does it look Thanksgiving-y to you?
I didn't take a picture of the inside, but it is also lined with a coordinating print.

On a Personal Note:
Ok so I did "rest" yesterday, sort of. I didn't do any work around the house. I did I have to drive into Atlanta to drop off something to my husband. I also had to drive Jannelle to work and the Other Boy to a play date. For the rest of the day, I sat and read. I'm obsessed(according to my daughters) with reading this series of books. I'll tell you about it the next few days. I need to get caught up with a little housekeeping today, so I'm not going to spend too much time blogging.
So today, I'm proclaiming that I'll do house work, maybe I'll get that nap after all?

Have a blessed day!

3 comments:

Mary O.K. said...

Oh my gosh, Jacki! This card is beautiful! Yes, definitely a Thanksgiving card, but also for just about any occasion-- or non-occasion! (i.e., just to let someone know you're thinking of them) Your coloring and shading skills are so spectacular..... I wish I lived less than about 875 miles from Atlanta (according to MapQuest) so you could give me lessons!

Jacki Marie said...

Thanks Mary, I would love to share with you whatever it is that I know. Now, if you ever feel like making a trip down here, just let me know...

Prashant Sree said...

Hi Jacki !! A wonderful blog you have here. Hat off to your creativeness !! Visiting your blog for the first time.,.

Would love to keep revisiting !!
Would like to hear your views on my blog too...

A friendship offer from a friend ;)