Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Taking a break

for a few days. I have to concentrate on home. I've been pretty busy the past few days with HA and that tutorial so I'm going to try to concentrate on getting some things organized at home. Now that everybody is home, it can be a little hectic around here. In addition to "Jacki Camp", for the next few days, I'll be working on these projects;

  • "Not me" is on the move again!
  • The Other Boy is growing so much that I need to totally clear his closet. He is actually as big as The Boy right now, so hand me downs are no longer an option. It's just a matter of time before The Boy hits his growth spurt.
  • I still have to finish organizing The Card Castle. I've been meaning to finish and photograph my organization for a while.

Take care and see you in a few days! Choosing Joy! Jacki!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card, Jacki. It reminds me I need to reload my Starbucks card! And good luck with all that activity going on. (Don't forget you recently had surgery...nag.) I too need to spend less time parked in front of my pc and more time on my life. *sigh* It is a bit addictive. Hugs.

Dawn Bibbs said...

Hey there, I am TOTALLY missing you!!! I never thought I'd have to take a back seat to your KIDS!!! LOL (just kidding).

Anyway, glad to hear all is well and that you're doing ok. Please give me a call, an email or whatever when you get a minute...I won't bug you. But I AM missing you. Hope to talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your break. I know all about those growth spurts DS age 7 now wears a size 10 and a size 3 shoe. YIKES! Have fun shopping!!

Can you e-mail me your addy? I made I card I'd like to send to you :) http://stacy.typepad.com/stacys_paper_crafts/2008/06/have-a-great-weekend.html