Sunday, June 29, 2008

Belated Birthday

Here's a random card I made with my new Paper Trey set. I also used two Inkadinkado stamps --the swirl and happy belated birthday. I stamped the swirl in purple in on the teal card stock. The saying was stamped on the purple three times. I think I used white dye ink first and decided it was too light after it dried. I stamped it in purple and then a white pigment ink.
The big flowers were stamped on white card stock and colored with Prismacolor pencils and cut out.

On a personal note:
I finally made the purple purse card for my sister, but I didn't think about taking the picture of the purse itself until it got dark. I'll take pictures sometime tomorrow and do that post.

...Busy weekend with my sister's family, complete with going to the pool, homemade ice cream, mall trips, video games and movies... and a migraine (me).

Sara is still hanging on. God is in control. I hope your weekend was blessed. Choosing Joy! Jacki

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card. You are right about G-D. He may have other plans for Sara here and now.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!! Love your coloring!!

Susan said...

Beautiful card ... great blog site! I am so glad I found you through the CSSC ring. Your family looks gorgeous too. Keep up the great work.