Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Bunches of Tulips

Ever have one of those days where nothing goes according to plan? I'm in the middle of one of those days. These aren't the cards that I wanted to blog about today. I have NO idea where they are. I guess they are meant for another day. I did make several cards and pack a box of donations for a friend. I didn't do anything else I thought I would, but at least I was productive.

I've been so blessed by so many people in the last few weeks. My heart is full of gratitude, so I've been making Thank You cards.


The first two cards are A2, the purple one below is 5 x 7.
Headed out to a spring musical at the high school in a little while. My little song bird is singing and dancing tonight. I hope I can get some good pictures...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the cards. Have fun tonight. Our earthquake was 1.8 on the scale. All kinds of theories about why there was a loud boom. We've had these small guys before. I'd forgotten about them.

Unknown said...

Hey Jacki, it's so great to catch your blog again these days. I'm partial to the card in the middle--red is my favorite color altho I don't use it in cards that much. Love the way you've been dimensionalizing (is that a word?) your images lately. It makes them really pop.

I hope the young 'un breaks a leg tonight!

Sandy Knecht said...

Beautiful cards. I love your coloring.

Anonymous said...

That vase of tulips stamp is really lovely! SO up your alley! Great cards, Dear!

Julie Koerber said...

I love all three Jacki! Love how you took the same image and just made it pop in different ways with each card! How are you feeling these days? Are you regaining your strength?? Hope so! We need your spunky little self back to 100%!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards!! Glad you didn't suggest that we need to choose one, lol, because that would be impossible!!