- I collect Snoopy toys, especially Joe Cool (--and stamps too).
- I can't throw away cards sent to me. I still have every baby and wedding card and a whole lot of my birthday cards.
- I am the middle of 5 girls and all my sisters have names that start with D.
- There was once a time when purple wasn't my favorite color (gasp). Before 1981 it was orange.
- I believe, that there is only one right kind of cake (butter cake with chocolate icing)
- There's no greater feeling than a paintbrush filled with paint gliding across a surface. ( Can you tell that I've been painting today and yesterday and the day before??)
- I have a penchant for clear glass containers ( jars, vases etc..) especially now that I know I can use alcohol inks on them...
OK so that was lame. I know I had some great ideas before the power went out. Since I was so recently tagged, I'm not going to tag anyone again unless a couple of bloggers pop into my dreams tonight.
Allison tagged me with this cutie~
"Hello, Pretty Lady!THIS IS A TOAST ... TO US. FOR THE MEN WHO HAVE US, THE LOSERS WHO HAD US, AND THE LUCKY PEOPLE WHO WILL MEET US!! You have been tagged. You have been considered one of the 10 prettiest ladies with a warm loving heart on my friends list. Once you have been tagged, you have to tag 10 pretty ladies. "
and 10 of my "friends" who have warm and loving hearts are....
On a personal note: Tomorrow morning, the drywall guy is coming to fix the hole in my ceiling. That means I have to move 3 of the four stamp shelves on that wall. Ugh!
I've been busy working on stuff that I can't show you just yet. I made gifts for the people who participated in my Leap Year Challenge. I want them to see them in person, before they see it here. I also did a project that I'm going to submit to Hero Arts. I have several cards half done, so maybe tomorrow morning, I'll get to finish them and then I'll have something to show you.
Well I've got to get back to moving my junk....
Choosing Joy! Jacki