Monday, March 31, 2008

Pay It Forward (2)

And here is my tulip offering for today!

This tulip frame went to Su Davis, my other pay it forward recipient.

This was done with one of those inexpensive memory frames purchased at Michaels.
The tulip stamp is Judikins and the saying is The Angel Company.
This was painted with acrylic paint, stamped with black craft ink and colored with color pencils.
I used Mod Podge in a swirly pattern for the top coat. I sprinkled glitter on it to cut down on the stickiness that the Mod Podge would leave. I've since learned that Mod Podge isn't the best top coat.



I'm kinda cheating a little with my "tulip-a-day" thing since I don't have a card for today with a tulip. I have colored several tulips today, but I can't show you those cards. I've been doing Hero work today, and I can't show it here, but I think you'll see these in just a couple of weeks. The cards I worked on and submitted last week, should be in the Hero gallery tomorrow. I don't have a link yet, but when I do, I post it.
They do have my bio under Artist Profiles then Web Artists on the website (as of this weekend).

Goodbye for now, I have to go and do my hair. I was told that I was going to get my picture taken tomorrow. I'm sure I'll have a story to tell tomorrow evening.

No comments: