Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My Last Class at Michaels

Pictures from my Stamping in Color II class last night. We concentrated on two complicated images. In the intro class they were introduced to several different techniques for coloring with the Prismacolors. I really wanted them to know what they can accomplish with the pencils. This time we colored the multi layered rose and the coloring images on dark papers as you can see in the first 4 pictures.




Stamps used are from the set called Pretty Amazing (Stampin Up). Prismacolors used: Colorless blender pencil, white, Lilac, Parma Violet, Violet, Limepeel, Chartreuse, and Olive.

I didn't start taking pictures until we were almost done, so I am showing you my rose in this last photo . I colored this right along with them last night. You can see how I layer the colors. Stamp used is "Jacki's Rose" ( Raindrops on Roses) Prismacolor pencils used: Colorless Blender, Jasmine, Poppy Red, Crimson Red, Tuscan Red, Chartreuse, Olive, Limepeel.

2 comments:

Julie Koerber said...

Your happy mail arrived today! What awesome stuff! I love the handmade things you included. That rose box is SOOOOOO beautiful! Now I have things the Princess made herself! I feel so honored!! Seriously, thanks a ton!
Julie

Juanita B said...

Beautiful, fabulous, gorgeous all describe your work!! TFS.