Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Leap Year Challenge and Contest Week 2

Here is my card using a stamp I've never used... until now. I bought this stamp (origin unknown) in 2001! The SU Thinking of You was bought a couple of years ago. I don't remember using it, but I may have.


This background was created with one of the new Cuttle Bug Embossing folders ( Distressed Lines) After I embossed and inked it, I flattened it. I ran it back thru the Big Shot, under the folder instead of in the folder.



Thank you to those who have already linked their cards. You can enter the contest and see all the rules on >this post<




Adding to the prize for longest unused stamp holder is Card Maker Magazine's latest issue.


For Best Card (which will be won by popular vote) -- a Starbuck gift card ( $5.00 value) and Basic Grey Magnetic snaps. I'll add to it again next Tuesday the 19th and again on Tuesday the 26th.

2 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

This card is lovely Jacki!

Su Davis said...

Jacki - really great blokes card!

Su