Thursday, December 13, 2007

Even More Grapes

And now, back to our regularly scheduled programing. Here is my "grapes" card for today!


Finished Card size: 5.5"x 4.25"
Stamps: Grapes ( The Angel Company) Psalms verse (Biblical Impressions),

Pattern Paper:
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black and Royal Purple (Tsukenko),
Coloring Medium: Prismacolor Pencils
Other: Ribbon, Tag punch(SU)


I stamped and colored two images. The first one was made into a tag using the Tag corner punch(SU) and the other was cut out and popped out with a Pop dot. I do love the ribbon that I used. It's really soft. Most of the other ribbon I have I bought from the big discount stores and it's not as soft and easy to work with. Trish gave it to me as a part of a RAK so I'll need to check with her to see where I can get more.

I think this is my favorite of all the grapes stamps I have and this is one of my favorite verses of scripture so I'm going to conclude that this is my favorite grapes card this week.

I'll be busy with a lot of things for the rest of the day. I've got a lot of cards to mail out... and lots of errands.. And then there's the Grinch play at the high school... I need to take a picture of my daughter in her costume so that you can see how that sketch turned out. I finally figured out that sewing machine, so it's all good! I need to get a few more needles, but I'm excited that I'll finally be able to sew on my cards. And to think this machine has been in my closet for 2 years!!! OH if there were just more hours in a day... and I didn't waste so many on this computer! Have a blessed day!

3 comments:

Trish D said...

I think this is my favorite grapes card, too. I like the way you've layered the image, and the tiny bits of green cardstock add just the right punch of color.

The ribbon was from the dollar bin at Michael's (perhaps you've heard of it?) but honestly it's probably at least two years old...

beth said...

i think you're wonderful! and i miss you :)

JenMarie said...

This is absolutely beautiful!!