Saturday, December 15, 2007

Christmas Cards received

Let me show you some beautiful work that has graced my mailbox over the last week or so.
From Isabelle ( this is so elegant and swirly... and it sports my favorite word!)



From Sara: (simple and sweet and snowy!)


From Jennifer Taylor ( I love the sparkle) I need to get this set out and make some cards!

From Louise: ( I love the vintage look!) Peace, just what I need for Christmas.


From Allison ( this is so cute!) I'll have to make a card like this.
It's beginning to feel like Christmas around here. I finally started my Christmas shopping. Wait, how many more shopping days til Christmas are there?? I need to get going!

2 comments:

Dawn Bibbs said...

WOW, you really associate with some talented people! Those cards are beautiful. I LOVE the swirly gold one too...that's my fav.

JenMarie said...

Love seeing these! LOVE that first one!!!