Saturday, October 6, 2007

World Card Making Day

OK, I put the whole family on notice that it's World Card Making Day and I think they got the picture not to bother me. I wonder how many cards I'll make today? I'll be back!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had a World Card Making Day party after all. We got started around 4 pm. I was joined by my son and daughter.


My son made this card with stamps and Quickutz dies and punches.

My daughter made this birthday card for her friend back in MI. She really misses her.

Here is the first card I made... actually it was a card I finished. I stamped and colored the bears a while ago. Today, I stamped the same bear images on the yellow card stock, stamped the letters on their signs and just cut out the signs and pieced them together.

Finished Card Size: 5.5 x 4.25
Stamps: Bears (Penny Black), Alphabet( Hero Arts), Sentiment (SU)
Ink:Basic Brown (SU)
Coloring Medium: Prismacolor Pencils


Here are two BD cards.
Both Finished Card Size: 5.5 x 4.25
Stamps: Flip Flops, Darcies. Verticle HBD ( Penny Black), Swirl (SU)
Stamps: Potted Plant (Impression Obsession/Alesa Baker Designs), Happy BD (SU, Hero Arts, TAC, Biblical Impressions)

I stopped what I was doing and made this sympathy card for Marcia, one of my cyber friends, who lost her husband. I knew she was going thru Cancer treatment, but I didn't realize that her Husband was also fighting with Cancer. He passed away on Friday. She always leaves kind comments for me on this blog, I wish I could do more, but I'm going to get this card in the mail to her right away.

Finished Card Size: 5.5 x 4.25
Stamps: Swirl( Inkadinkado) Bible Verse (Biblical Impressions), Flowers(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All of these cards are beautiful! It looks like you all had fun :)
I especially love your sympathy card - it is so gorgeous!!!

Theresa said...

WOW! Did you ever get a lot done! They are wonderful! Hope you had loads of fun!

Alhambra Club said...

You sure did get a lot done and what a wonderful way to spend the day making cards with your son and daughter.