Saturday, September 22, 2007

September/October Birthday Cards

...for my Gingerwood friends.








General info:
All Finished Card Size: 5.5 x 4.25
Stamps: Birthday Bundt (Stampendous), Background Swirl(Inkadinkado)or (SU)
Coloring Medium: Prismacolor Pencils


I thought I would show you a little of what has been keeping me so busy. In my family and friends, September is the most popular Birthday month. In addition to that, I'm trying to get into sending cards to fellow Gingerwoodies. So if you are a Gingerwoodie and you are on the Birthday list and happen to have a September Birthday, there is a card in the mail for you! (---finally) It would have been mailed on time, but , _____________________. insert favorite excuse.

This months cards were actually started back in August with the intention of getting them in the mail on time for the September birthdays. I HAVE had a busy month... summer.... year......etc... and the "on time" thing didn't happen. But, if you know me, you know my motto is "better late than never".

For those who receive their cards after the DAY, Happy Birthday MONTH!! In my family we always say, the celebration isn't over as long as the mailman is still delivering cards!

I hope you don't get sick of this stamp, because I made a lot of cards with it this month. Just for my own sanity, I have a system. I make similar cards using the same stamp for a certain time frame. When next September/October rolls around, I might not remember exactly which color the card was that I sent, but I will remember that I probably used the "Birthday Bundt" so I won't use it again for September and October people. Makes sense?

Be Blessed!

1 comment:

Alhambra Club said...

These are fantastic, you have certainly been busy. That is such a wonderful stamp