Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Love and Cherish


Finished Card Size 5" x 7"

Stamps: Sketches Mother and Child(SU)
Printed Paper: Basic Grey
Cardstock: White card(Georgia Pacific)
Ink:Brilliance Graphite Black (Tsukenko)

Coloring Medium: Prismacolor Pencils

When working on a particular project, I always stamp few more images than I actually need, just in case. I didn't need the extra images when I was working on Christy's cards last week, but, I decided to go ahead and color these images and make cards with them anyway.

This card is for my friend who just had her fourth child and third daughter. She is one of the many "expecting" friends I made several cards a few months ago. I started coloring this while we were talking the other night and...well she needed a special card. I think this is my new favorite card. I'll be mailing it to her, hopefully today. I don't think she looks at my blog so...

Many blessings to the entire family on the occasion of the birth of Charity, little sister to Faith and Hope. ( Why didn't I think of using those names??)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card. Great way to commemorate the birth of the little girl.

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Gorgeous card, Jacki. The colors are very pretty.

Her said...

Oh this is a gorgeous card! I have been looking at all of your cards. They are really good. I just started card making myself this past year. Not to sell just for friends and family...and for the fun of it.
God bless!

Sharon in NE said...

I LOVE this card. Never thought of putting that beautiful image with such wonderful fun paper. It looks great!

(One of my favorite stamping bloggers is Mercy, as in Lord Have Mercy. :D Love that name too!)