Thursday, June 7, 2007

True Friends

ETA: to answer questions at the bottom.



A friend of mine, who also moves a lot, mentioned that she'd like to have a card with this quote for the friends she leaves behind when she moves. It's a nice way of saying "So Long" to friends you meet along the way. I have a stamp with this saying, but when I saw this at The Stampbuzz, I knew right away I needed this one. The font and script is much more interesting than the one I already have.



Stamps: True Friends (Stampabilities)
Printed Paper: Vineyard Jersey Stripe and Vineyard Flowers (Heidi Grace) still my favorite!
Ink: Certainly Celery (SU) Brilliance Victorian Violet( Tsukenko)
Other: Flowers (Prima) , Hydrangea Punch (Martha Stewart), Small Flower (unknown), Lavender Ultrafine Pastel Glitter(Stampendous), Ticket punch (SU)

Yes, Flossie it's double stamped if that's what it's called. I stamped the green first and moved the stamp just up and over slightly for the purple ink. and no Dina, I don't have a stampamajig. Yes, purple with green are my Default colors. (smile)
Yes, Energyfree, some friends do leave BIG giant dinosaur footprints. I feel so blessed to have met some of the most terrific people in the world!

7 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

What great cards, love the colors. Dumb question, did you double stamp the word image? It really pops

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Love the color combination! You did a great job mixing the patterned paper, too. Beautiful card!

Allison Rankin said...

Super cards Jacki...of course, in purple!

Anonymous said...

Not only do they leave footprints: some of the footprints are deeper than others. Some are like wonderful dinosaur impressions--really deep!

Dina Kowal Creative said...

sooooooo pretty! Classic Jacki colors. :) Love the double stamping too - I'm so bad at that. Do you have a Stampamajig?

Dina

jean said...

The double stamping really made that card stand out.
jean

Anonymous said...

Wow! They are all great. I love the colors