Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Many Graduation Thanks

Here are a couple of the thank you cards I made these for my daughter. She needed at least 20, so I had to do something that was easy to duplicate. I actually enjoyed making these because I was working with her favorite color (PURPLE). By the way I don't know if you noticed but it is my favorite too! smile

I thought I would never use all this purple paper. I found it on a clearance isle at Michaels, lonely and abandoned, so I just had to bring it home to my purple paper collection. I must admit that right now I am actually feeling relieved that I found a use for it. My new philosophy about paper is that it makes me happier to use it than to have it stored in my collection-- provided I keep a good picture of the project.
( What a concept?? That I should actually use the paper I buy!! )

Stamps: Grad Cap and Diploma (Penny Black) , Many Thanks (SU)
Printed Paper: Sarabooks Amethyst paper and cardstock ( Hot Off the Press)
Cardstock: Purple(SU),White card(Georgia Pacific)
Ink:Brilliance Graphite Black and Victorian Violet(Tsukenko)
Other: Ticket Corner Punch (SU), Notched Corner Punch (SU)

3 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

These cards are great, simple and elegant.

Anonymous said...

Very nice cards!! Love the combo of the sets that way and the PURPLE paper usage! I, too, have been on a "use what I have" kick...it's kind of fun and soon I'll have enough room to go shopping again! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Very nice looking Thank You cards.