Saturday, May 12, 2007

Tool Time: Pink and Portable Ott Lite


I'm a late comer when it comes to the Ott Lite. I really don't know why I've not gotten one before?? I've mentioned before that I wind down at night by coloring in my bedroom where the lighting isn't so good. Each time I do it, I hear my mom's voice ringing in my ears about "ruining my eyesight!" Not only that, but I noticed that during the day, when I looked at the coloring again, a lot of times I didn't like what I had colored in the poor lighting.
I love this pink thing because it's cute and it's portable. The base swivels, and did I mention I can actually see when I'm coloring now??
After I purchased it online, I found a black one at Michaels. I may just get another one with a coupon for my new office after we move.

1 comment:

L8ybug2 said...

I have one just like that. I'm jealous, mine isn't pink!