Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Purple, Purple Everywhere!


I made a change to my profile because Tulip hunting season is over. This is the time of year I love it here because even riding down the road is a pleasurable event.

They are everywhere. I am going to take my camera with me when I go out today and so that I can get a few more pictures.


I don't know if you noticed, but I worked on my banner over the weekend and made a few changes to it. I just tweeked what I already had up there. Actually, I had to completely start over because of the way I saved it the first time. The idea was the same. I added more pictures too. I think I'm satisfied with it now. I love how the crown turned out. The crown is just one of the images I had drawn for my stamp line.
By the way, in case you're interested, Blessings Rubber Stamps is just on the back burner, not totally forgotten. (smile) I've temporarily put it on hold because my real life jumped in and monopolized my time over the past few months.

No comments: