Saturday, May 5, 2007

Happiness is



a Peach Sweet Tea from Sonic. In the South, Sweettea (one word) is nothing like Iced Tea in the North. I guess it starts off with the same tea bags, but it is very sweet. Evidently it is an aquired taste. I've missed it until today. Sigh. By the way, we stopped at a Sonic in Ohio a couple weeks ago, I was sooo excited when I ordered Peach Tea from Sonic. My expectations were that because it was Sonic, it would taste like the Sonics I've been to in the South. It was not the same. It was peachy flavored Ice Tea. It's a regional thang... and that's ok.

This card has nothing to do with sweet tea. The paper is Basic Grey. The stamp image is Rubber Romance.(another one from my supplier @ The Stampbuzz.) I used Prismacolor pencils to color the image. I like to blend and layer the colors together and on this one, I layered blue over yellow to make the greenish top of the dress. It's a more interesting look than just picking a green from the box.

"See" you in a couple more days! Back to house hunting...

5 comments:

Inkerbelle said...

Lovely card, Jacki. Good luck with your house hunt! Isabelle

Anonymous said...

Love the card. That lady has such a positive attitude in her posture. Best of luck in the house hunt. Let us know where you land. We've got friends in GA and there are wonderful stamp stores.

Denise Bryant (imchatty) said...

I LOVE Sonic but not for the tea...the bacon cheeseburger! YUM. OK..enough drooling....love you card...so pretty.

Trish D said...

Beautiful! ...And I miss cherry limeade :)

Jacki Marie said...

Cherry limeaid, yum. They used to have one with orange soda and pineapple, I don't remember the name. That was good too!