Thursday, May 24, 2007

Bloom with Happiness!



ETA: This post was edited to add photos of the cards taken in the daytime.

I got a chance to play with my new stuff this afternoon. Actually, we had no power for two hours and I had a very productive two hours. I couldn't go online to read about making cards or shop for cardmaking supplies so I actually had time to make cards! (smile)

I used the Bloom with Happiness hostess set, Cranberry Crisp cardstock and ink, Designer Series Sampler Pad. Prima Flowers, Corner Rounder and the mini flower punch.
ETA(again): I used a Zig two way Glue pen to apply the Multi Ultra fine Crystal Glitter.

3 comments:

KardKrazy said...

Love these cards! The color combo is great. Like the flowers, too.

Elena said...

Beatiful!!
Sorry for my inglish!
Bellissime!!
Elena
www.gioiellididonna.blogspot.com

Kelly said...

love your cards! the colors are beautiful!